Monday 25 July 2011

✿ I'm letting you go...
✿ With my wishes & hopes...
♫ Someday you gonna found your life! 
♫ Someday you gonna found your true Love! 
♫ Someday you have made the right choice..the choice between diamond or glass! 
♫ And i really wish & hope...You are not gonna regrets on what you have done! 

✿ I'm letting you go...
✿ With my wishes & hopes...
♫ After 1 year we together..You finally recover the real things! 
♫ After 1 year we together..You finally made up your mind to leave! 
♫ After 1 year we together..You finally proved we are not belongs together! 
♫ After 1 year we together..You finally show up your honesty & sincerity! 
♫ And after 1 year we together..And you throw me away alone..I'm still letting you go..With my wishes & hopes! 

✿ I'm letting you go...
✿ With my wishes & hopes...
♫ All the happiness in this beautiful world will be enough to makes you happy! 
♫ All the kindness from those beautiful people surround you will be enough to makes you feel appreciated! 
♫ All the honesty & sincerity from a person will be enough to makes you keep loyalty! 
♫ And with all my wishes & hopes...All those things will be enough to makes you satisfied & never pray for more! 

✿ I'm letting you...✿ 
✿ With my wishes & hopes...
♫✿ You will always be under His Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment