Monday 25 July 2011

The days after today...I Will


♫✿ Honey...♫✿
♥ I know..The days after today..
♫ I'll never listen you call me "sayang" again..

♥ I know..The days after today..
♫ I'll never get even a chance to hold your hand tight in crowd again..

♥ I know..The days after today..
♫ I'll never get my short sleep on your shoulder again..

♥ And I do know..The days after everything that happen today..
♫ Your feeling for me will sooner be changed..
♫ There is no more LovE again..

♥ But...only One and Most thing I wanted you to know..
♥ The days after today..
♫ I'll always be waiting..
♫ Our memories will forever make me smile..
♫ My feeling would never change..
♫ And I always wish..
♫ Sooner or later..
♫ I'll be by your side again..
♫ And we could make another memories..
 I Love You..




No comments:

Post a Comment