Monday 25 July 2011

hE iS b0yfriEnD F0r s0me0ne else

♫✿ He is Someone's Boyfriend! ♫✿
♥ Awaiting for his love...is impossible! 
♥ Awaiting for his loyalty...seems to be nonsense! 
♥ Awaiting for his sincerity...is sounds weird! 
♥ Awaiting him for caring of me...is totally out of mind! 
♥ Awaiting him for spoiling me...is only a wait with nothing! 
♫✿ He is Someone's Boyfriend! ♫✿
♥ Who am I for him? 
♥ What do I can get from him? 
♥ How do I wanna get him away from his girlfriend? 
♥ When those sunny dreamy things could happen? 
♥ Why he should leave his girlfriend? 
♥ Which of my specialty could get his attention? 
♥ Who?! What?! How?! When?! Why?! Which?! 

♫✿ He is Someone's Boyfriend! ♫✿
♥ Maybe someone much better is waiting for me! 
♥ Maybe someday I will meet my prince charming! 
♥ Maybe I'll just have to wait a little bit more! 
♥ Maybe I'll just have to hang on later! 

♫✿ He is Someone Else Boyfriend! ♫✿
♫✿ We are not mean to belong for each other! ♫✿
♫✿ Farewell! ♫✿

No comments:

Post a Comment